Being prepared for your procedure is important. Please use this information as a general guide and defer to the information provided by your physician.
- Schedule your procedure at one of our affiliated endoscopy centers. Your physician’s office will assist you in scheduling this procedure and give you all the information on preparing for your procedure.
- Plan to arrive 15 – 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Carefully review the information given to you by your physician. If you have any questions about preparation for your test, please call the location where your procedure is scheduled.
- Remember to bring your insurance card and a photo ID with you to your appointment.
Learn More About Your Procedure
In addition to reviewing the information from your physician, you can learn more about your procedure by choosing a topic below:
- Upper GI Endoscopy (EGD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Small Bowel Enteroscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Colonoscopy: MiraLAX® – Gatorade Prep
- Colonoscopy: MoviPrep©
- Colonoscopy: Nulytely® Prep
- Colonoscopy: Prepopik™
- Colonoscopy: SUPREP®
- Capsule Endoscopy Consent
- Colonoscopy Consent
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) Consent
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy / Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy Tube Placement (EGDPEG) Consent
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) Consent
- Endoscopic Ultrasound Consent (EUS)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Consent
- Hemorrhoid Consent